Ideal para principiantes! Entrenamiento gratis! Bonos de registro!
2do lugar! Gran corredor!
Setting Game Launch Options
How can I set game launch options?
Game launch options can be used to change game settings before running the game. Launch options allow the user to supercede internal settings of the game. This is an effective means to recover from incompatible video settings and well as troubleshooting a wide range of issues.
This topic covers setting game launch options from Steam’s Library . Launch options may also be set by creating a game shortcut and Setting Steam Launch Options for the shortcut.
Set Launch Options
- Right-click on the game title under the Library in Steam and select Properties .
- Under the General tab click the Set launch options. button.
- Enter the launch options you wish to apply (be sure to separate each code with a space) and click OK .
- Close the game’s Properties window and launch the game.
Common Launch Options
These launch options apply to Goldsrc and Source engine games only. They do not apply to most third party games.
Please refer to this list of Valve titles for titles that support these launch options
Many Console Commands can function as a launch option by adding a «+» in front of the console command, but some cannot be used in this fashion. The most common launch options are listed below.
- -autoconfig – Restores video and performance settings to default for the current hardware detected. Ignores settings inside any .cfg files until this parameter is removed.
- -dev – Enables developer mode. Also disables the automatic loading of menu background maps and stops the quit dialog from appearing on exit.
- -condebug – Logs all console output into the console.log text file.
- -console – Starts the game with the developer console enabled.
- -toconsole – Starts the engine directly in the console, unless a map is specified with +map.
- -dxlevel – Forces a specific DirectX version when launching the game. This is useful if your graphics hardware is older, and gets significantly better performance in an earlier version of DirectX. Below are the most common modes used:
Our games no longer support DirectX 7 as a launch option. Using this can cause crashes. If you are using -dxlevel 70 make sure to remove it from your launch options.
Settings to control the startup behavior of an OWIN application
Namespace: В Microsoft.Owin.Hosting
Assembly: В Microsoft.Owin.Hosting (in Microsoft.Owin.Hosting.dll)